The Tuscan grilled chicken recipe is a common one among most families as the aroma and the taste is heavenly suitable for those grill afternoons.
The Tuscan grilled chicken recipe is a flavorful marinated chicken that can be just as versatile as any other grilled meat. This recipe will never disappoint you!
There is a way the Tuscan grilled chicken’s aroma and taste just hit your senses right out of the oven making it even more delicious. This chicken recipe is very popular at almost all family events and gatherings.
There is a unique blend of spices, garlic, and rosemary which gives the Tuscan Grilled Chicken recipe not only a distinct flavor but also a beautiful fragrance. The grill thoroughly cooks the meats through, so no raw juices run out when served next to your favorite bread, beans, or tomatoes giving this recipe its big name.
Tuscan Grilled Chicken Recipe – Option 1
- 1 whole chicken cut into halves or quarters
- 1 tsp. Tuscan grill spice mix (or oregano)
- 2 tbsp. Tuscan olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 oz. Tuscan wine
- Mix Tuscan grill spices – olive oil and wine together in a bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Add minced garlic to the broth. Pour broth over Tuscan style chicken pieces making sure all of them are covered with the marinade evenly on both sides.
- Leave for at least an hour up to overnight before cooking it on a Tuscan grill pan.
- Once grilled, enjoy it with your favorite sides and a chilled drink.
- It goes well with some family or friends – try it and see your social life getting better!
Tuscan Grilled Chicken Recipe – Option 2
- 1 whole chicken or more
- 1/2 cup Tuscan olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 Tuscan olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp. dried or fresh basil leaves, shredded by a grater
- 1 tsp. Tuscan ground black pepper
- Red chilli pepper for a spicy Tuscan grilled chicken (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor until blended well or put everything in a jar with a lid and shake the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- At this point, pour the marinade sauce into another container to use later when grilling your Tuscan style chicken.
- Put your chicken pieces in one plastic bag then add marinade; seal the bag and refrigerate it overnight.
- It’s a good idea to marinate your Tuscan grilled chicken recipe for at least an hour or up to overnight before you grill it.
- Once grilled you will get that hot sizzling and juicy chicken that melts in your mouth with every bite.
Tuscano Chicken Sandwich – Option 3
- Tuscan Chicken (whole pieces or Tuscan grill chicken strips)
- Salad leaves
- Tomato slices
- Sauce (with mayonnaise, mustard, and/or ketchup)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the cheese either using a small stove or in the microwave.
- Put sauce on the center of both sides of the bread.
- Arrange Tuscan chicken pieces in between two sides with melted cheese; add tomato slices, lettuce leaves, and more sauce if you like; close sandwich halves together; cut them in half diagonally.
This delicious Tuscano chicken sandwich needs nothing but your patience while waiting for it to get ready. Tuscano chicken sandwich is a tasty way of eating Tuscan grilled style chicken without getting all the extra calories that come with mayonnaise and other ingredients. Plus it has Tuscan olives which give Tuscano sauce an added crunch and flavor.
Learn more about Best Chicken Cacciatore Recipe In A Garden
Tuscano Chicken Grilled Style Recipe – Option 4
- 1 whole Tuscan style chicken
- 3 tablespoons grill spice
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning (dry) – optional
- 1/4 cup Tuscan olive oil or canola oil (to make it healthier)
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped (optional but recommended if you like garlic)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare marinade by putting all the spices in a bowl; add Tuscan olive oil or canola oil and mix well.
- Add Tuscano chicken pieces to the marinade; turn Tuscano chicken pieces so they are evenly covered with the marinade on both sides. Seal the bowl or zip lock bag then refrigerate overnight or for at least an hour before Tuscano grilling them in a Tuscano grill pan over medium heat.
- Tuscano grilled style Tuscan chicken is great alone but you can have it together with some Tuscano salad, garlic bread, Tuscano olives, Tuscano rice, and pasta – you will never get tired of cooking your own Tuscan chicken recipes because they are all easy to make and delicious!
Where Did The Tuscan Grilled Chicken Recipe Originate From?
Tuscan chicken recipe legend has it that the people of Tuscany prepared their chickens this way because they believed this would help them avoid food poisoning especially when there was not enough refrigeration during those times.
This belief may still be present until now because of the deliciousness of Tuscan grilled style chicken recipes even after all these.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Tuscan chicken made of?
It is made up of chicken, sauce and olives, garlic, vinegar, oil (olive or canola) and spices. Tuscan grilled style chicken is great alone but you can have it together with some salad or other accompaniments which will give your taste buds a little bit of crunch to go along with its deliciousness.
What is on a Tuscan grilled chicken sandwich?
On a Tuscan grilled style chicken sandwich, there are tomatoes slices, cheese or mozzarella cheese slices; basil leaves; lettuce leaves, sauce (with mayonnaise, mustard and/or ketchup); bread halves - normally the Tuscan bread - olive oil or canola oil, Tuscan grilled style chicken and olives.
How many carbs are in a grilled Tuscan chicken sandwich?
There is no specific amount for this as it depends on what you put on your Tuscan grilled Tuscan chicken sandwich.
How long should I marinate chicken?
You should at least marinate Tuscan chicken for 6 hours overnight. Tuscan grilled Tuscan chicken is great without marinating but if you are going to use Tuscan grill spices then marinating for at least 6 hours will give you a better result.
What is Tuscan Chicken Wikipedia?
Tuscan Chicken, most simply grilled or roasted chicken with Tuscan bread crumbs and Tuscan Italian salad dressing is an ancient dish dating back to the time of the Medici family in Florence Italy. It may also be known as Tuscan breaded style chicken salad.
The Tuscan grilled chicken sandwich is great for lunchboxes, picnics, and parties. It can also be served with Tuscan salad, garlic bread, or Tuscan olives – you will never get tired of Tuscan chicken recipes because they are all easy to make and delicious!
|Preparation Time||Bake Time||Servings|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||1|
Tuscano Chicken Sandwich
- A small stove or microwave
- Tuscan Chicken whole pieces or Tuscan grill chicken strips
- Salad leaves
- Tomato slices
- Sauce with mayonnaise, mustard, and/or ketchup
- Salt and pepper to taste
Melt the cheese either using a small stove or in the microwave.
Put sauce on the center of both sides of the bread.
Arrange Tuscan chicken pieces in between two sides with melted cheese; add tomato slices, lettuce leaves, and more sauce if you like; close sandwich halves together; cut them in half diagonally.
Read more about Chicken Salad Chick Recipe